In every Walgreens with a Look Boutique you will stumble upon an aha beauty moment. Vera Moore Cosmetics is a full skincare and makeup line that is made for every hue. Fashion Delegate had a chance to chat with Vera Moore...
Alexa-Li, a fabulous e-commerce boutique, is the perfect shop for summer dresses!!! FD had a chance to sit down with the owner of Alexa-Li, Alisa Pereira. A former marketing and business consultant, Alisa always knew she would...
MAISON DE MODE hosted its first pop-up shop in Washington D.C., at the Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown’s luxurious Presidential Suite from May 1st to May 4th. Created by Hassan Pierre (Creative Director of WAY IT SHOULD...
The hottest PR Agency in the Beltway gets a new name and we LOVE it!!! Congrats to Aba and her fab team. Click here to read more.
President Obama talks budget, economy, military, jobs and manufacturing in his fifth State of the Union Address. Read the full text here.
Fashion / EntertainmentView All
- Revolutionary Style
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Among Pioneers Named Women of the Year
- The Look of Giving in Black and White
- Style Boss
- Nanette Lepore and Sen. Sherrod Brown Come Together to “Buy America”
- Fashion Mags’ Access to Politicos
- Karl Rove’s Fashion Sense
- Sarah Jessica Parker to Host Obama Fundraiser in NYC
- WHCD 2012: BEST DRESSED
- The Force Behind a Fashionable South
- The Politics of ‘The Tie’
- Jackie O inspires Gwyneth Paltrow for the Oscars
- Spring 2012 Fashion Trend Report According to June!!!!
- Politics in Hollywood
- Sightings and Shopping!!!
- Russell Simmons Joins Designers for Runway to Win Launch
- FLOTUS’ Favorite Designer to Launch Shoe Collection in August
- The Palin Wardrobe Effect
- St. John Spring 2012 Campaign
- Vogue’s Anna Wintour Gathers Top Fashion Designers for Obama 2012
- Donna Karan New York’s Spring 2012 Ad Campaign Inspired by Haiti
- Knock Out Abuse in Style
- Supermodel Turns Politician for Donna Karan’s Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
- Robert Finfer and E! News’ Michael Yo Fete Glenn O’Brien in Georgetown
- Lamell McMorris honored at NAN’s Keepers of the Dream Awards Dinner
- WHCD: Who will be represented on DC’s most-watched red carpet?
- The Politics of Style
Fashion Delegate TV
- How the Middle East's First Nuclear War StartedA fictional story.
- Would-be Clinton donors to meetThey will discuss securing commitments to help bankroll her prospective campaign.
- U.S. military role in Afghanistan will still be combatThis will happen after the U.S. has completed the transition to its "advise- and-assist" mission.
- How not to count to 7 millionControversy over Obamacare enrollment numbers has renewed demands for the administration to be far more open..
- Clinton calls Obama's immigration action necessary, 'historic'She says the focus now needs to be on bipartisan legislation.
- Young Pollywood Welcomes Emporio Armani to Tysons Galleria
- Fashion Delegate Celebrates BFW in Birmingham!
- Fashion Washington Hosts B-Day Celebration for Fashion Delegate!!!
- Young Leaders in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, and Politics Come Together to Salute Birmingham!!!
- Red Carpet Return: A Beauty & Fashion Extravaganza!!!