Yay!!! Our favorite annual power list is here.
By Dina ElBoghdady, New York Times The growing student loan burden carried by millions of Americans threatens to undermine the housing recovery’s momentum by discouraging, or even blocking, a generation of potential buyers from...
President Obama talks budget, economy, military, jobs and manufacturing in his fifth State of the Union Address. Read the full text here.
The Tory Burch Foundation has partnered with Bank of America to launch Elizabeth Street Capital. Elizabeth Street is designed to provide early-stage women entrepreneurs in the United States with access to low-cost capital,...
Sylvia Toledano is Fd’s favorite handbag and accessories designer. The intricate designs incrusted with Austrian crystals gracefully transforms any ensemble. FD had a chance to sit down with the Parisian painter turned...
Fashion / EntertainmentView All
- Revolutionary Style
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Among Pioneers Named Women of the Year
- The Look of Giving in Black and White
- Style Boss
- Nanette Lepore and Sen. Sherrod Brown Come Together to “Buy America”
- Fashion Mags’ Access to Politicos
- Karl Rove’s Fashion Sense
- Sarah Jessica Parker to Host Obama Fundraiser in NYC
- WHCD 2012: BEST DRESSED
- The Force Behind a Fashionable South
- The Politics of ‘The Tie’
- Jackie O inspires Gwyneth Paltrow for the Oscars
- Spring 2012 Fashion Trend Report According to June!!!!
- Politics in Hollywood
- Sightings and Shopping!!!
- Russell Simmons Joins Designers for Runway to Win Launch
- FLOTUS’ Favorite Designer to Launch Shoe Collection in August
- The Palin Wardrobe Effect
- St. John Spring 2012 Campaign
- Vogue’s Anna Wintour Gathers Top Fashion Designers for Obama 2012
- Donna Karan New York’s Spring 2012 Ad Campaign Inspired by Haiti
- Knock Out Abuse in Style
- Supermodel Turns Politician for Donna Karan’s Fall 2011 Ad Campaign
- Robert Finfer and E! News’ Michael Yo Fete Glenn O’Brien in Georgetown
- Lamell McMorris honored at NAN’s Keepers of the Dream Awards Dinner
- WHCD: Who will be represented on DC’s most-watched red carpet?
- The Politics of Style
Fashion Delegate TV
- Boozman recovering after surgeryDoctors say the Arkansas Republican responded well to a heart procedure on Tuesday.
- Holder: Sotomayor 'courageous'Eric Holder lauded Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's dissent in the Michigan affirmative action case, calling it "courageous."
- Baker to take over at CTIAPOLITICO Influence: Meredith Baker is a veteran telecommunications executive.
- Manning name change approvedA judge grants the request to formally change the name of the convicted whistleblower.
- Cleaver: Ryan fell into 'mouth trap'The Missouri Democrat criticizes Ryan's controversial comments on poverty.
- Young Pollywood Welcomes Emporio Armani to Tysons Galleria
- Fashion Delegate Celebrates BFW in Birmingham!
- Fashion Washington Hosts B-Day Celebration for Fashion Delegate!!!
- Young Leaders in Business, Entertainment, Fashion, and Politics Come Together to Salute Birmingham!!!
- Red Carpet Return: A Beauty & Fashion Extravaganza!!!